Paper Writing Sections
Research Papers on Language: Topic Ideas for Your Paper
Doing a research is not all about numbers and graphs: what about researching words and phrases? Your research paper on language gives you the opportunity to try your power in this kind of research. Some tips for writing a research paper on language are provided in this article.
Research Papers on Language: Fields of Research
If your assignment does not limit you by a narrow topic, you can choose and field to work in. For example, to write a research paper on language, you can work in the following fields:
- History of a language
- Linguistic semantics
- Language education etc
If you have significant background and interest to a certain field, you can focus on it to choose a topic for a research paper on language.
Research Papers on Language: Research Questions
After you have chosen a field for your research paper on language, it is time to develop a question that you will answer in your paper.
For example, in your research paper on language, you can:
- Compare and contrast
- Study origins
- Study evolution
- Study influence
- Describe peculiarities etc
Research Papers on Language: Sample Topics
Try to work on one of the sample topics for research papers on language offered below:
- Research paper on language: topic 1 – Challenges and advantages of bilingual education
- Research paper on language: topic 2 – Modern American English slang
- Research paper on language: topic 3 – Understanding English culture through English proverbs
- Research paper on language: topic 4 – Adjectives in the modern advertising
- Research paper on language: topic 5 – English as a global language